Our uniform identifies Whickham students as proud members of the school and community. Students should wear the uniform with pride and respect for all that it represents.
Dress Uniform Suppliers
- PE kit is supplied by Impack
- Full PE kits should be worn at all times
- If a pupil does not have their kit they will be given some to wear
- Long hair must be tied up
- If a pupil is injured they must bring a note in their planner to excuse them from the practical element of the lesson. They will still be expected to change for the lesson and get involved in another capacity such as a coach / official.
- School sports shirt OR polo shirt
- Red sports socks
- Plain black shorts OR black leggings OR tracksuit bottoms
- Shin pads
- Gum shields
- School red tee shirt
- School training top
- Plain black base layer
- Plain black tracksuit bottoms
- Water bottle
Our uniform is suitable for virtually all inclement winter conditions, however on rare occasions when the weather is particularly poor, for example if we have several centimetres of snow, pupils should feel able to travel into school wearing footwear appropriate to snow and then change into their uniform school shoes.