The “Whickham 6”
Our 6 characteristics of a successful learner . . . .
- Be here: ensure you attend sixth form and attend on time.
- Be prepared: always arrive to Sixth Form equipped with the resources and mindset to learn.
- Be well: keep yourself physically and mentally well and seek support if you feel unwell.
- Be engaged: engage in lessons and in the extra opportunities on offer at Whickham sixth form.
- Be inspired: make sure you always push yourself to be the best you can be.
- Be inspiring: you are a role model to younger students. Take opportunities to help them develop into successful young adults.
Sixth Form Learning Contract
As a member of the Sixth Form at Whickham School, students are expected to uphold our values. Full details are available in our Learning Contract