Sixth Form Bursaries 2022-2023
Financial support is available to eligible students from the 16 to 19 bursary fund.
The fund is intended to support students aged 16 to 19 in overcoming specific financial barriers to participation so they can remain in education.
There are two types of 16 to 19 bursaries:
- Bursaries for defined vulnerable groups; and
- Discretionary bursaries
At Whickham School we can support students with the costs of:
- School meals
- Educational visits
- The costs of attending university interviews and open days
NEW Students wishing to apply for any of the types of bursary should see their Head of Year. Full details are available in our Bursary Policy
Student Finance – University
- Copy of Student Finance Webinar Presentation March 2022
- Student Finance – How you’re assessed and paid 2022-2023
- Student Loans – A guide to Terms & Conditions