Our uniform identifies Whickham students as proud members of the school and community. Students should wear the uniform with pride and respect for all that it represents.
Uniform Supplier 2023-24
School uniform orders can also be placed on-line at www.michaelsehgal.co.uk and their advice is to order early, as supply shortages mean that replenishment may take longer. Only orders that are placed by 31st July can be guaranteed to be fulfilled in time for the new term. There are free deliveries on online orders above £40, placed before 31st May and these can be delivered directly to your home address.
- Michael Sehgal Sizing Guides
- Michael Sehgal Buying Advice
- Michael Seghal Parents Information Flier 2023
- Full PE kits should be worn at all times
- If a pupil does not have their kit they will be given some to wear
- Long hair must be tied up
- If a pupil is injured they must bring a note in their planner to excuse them from the practical element of the lesson. They will still be expected to change for the lesson and get involved in another capacity such as a coach / official.
|Compulsory Items||Compulsory Items|
OR tracksuit bottoms
|Optional Items||Optional Items|
Our uniform is suitable for virtually all inclement winter conditions, however on rare occasions when the weather is particularly poor, for example if we have several centimetres of snow, pupils should feel able to travel into school wearing footwear appropriate to snow and then change into their uniform school shoes.