The transition from primary to secondary school is an exciting time, full of challenges and new experiences for both students and parents. We work hard to make sure you are ready for these challenges and are prepared to make the very best of all the new opportunities that Whickham School brings.
We have a whole range of activities planned to support your transition:
- Year 6 visits and teacher meetings
- School Uniform fittings (24th June – by appointment with Michael Sehgal)
- SEND transition and parent/carer support evening (28th & 29th June)
- Y6 transition days here in school (3rd & 4th July)
- Y6 Parents/Carers evening (4th July)