As a Sponsor, your business will be supporting a school with an excellent reputation, a one that is proud to be at the heart of its community, that cultivates good citizens, who care for others and who have a desire to give back to the community which has nurtured them. You will be associated with a school committed to providing the best teaching and learning experiences for its pupils enabling them to be the best they can be, a school dedicated to equality and diversity where students can be who they want to be and a school with outstanding academic achievements.
Whickham School has a culture of passion, innovation, partnership, and dissemination.
- We are a beacon of Excellence in Sport, and provide a valuable resource for our students, the wider Community and, as the proud home to Gateshead School Sport Partnership, to the Borough.
- Our Healthy Emotional Lifestyle Programme (HELP) is an innovative whole school approach to improving mental health and emotional wellbeing through a range of student support initiatives.
- We demonstrate our commitment to Equality and Diversity as we champion and celebrate difference, supporting our students to be who they want to be. Through our partnership with Northern Pride our ground breaking Rainbow Society leads the way for support of LGBT communities in schools and in recognition of this were invited to lead the 2018 Pride March last summer.
- As part of the North East Ambition Careers Hub, (the national lead for the delivery of outstanding careers guidance) we are an exemplar in preparing our students for the world of work and ensuring they are well equipped to contribute towards a vibrant economy.
We believe that Whickham School can be strengthened by philanthropy. The values of charitable giving and community spirit are embedded in our values and ethos. The extremely hardworking, bright, enthusiastic, students have an impressive track record of successful and impassioned fundraising for many deserving charities. Over the years they have raised hundreds of thousands of pounds for good causes with overwhelming support from friends, family and our wider community which continues to raise our profile.
As a corporate sponsor you will be given exposure to the school, our local community, partners and networks in a multitude of ways, including (but not limited to) recognition in our school newsletter, articles and extensive social media networks, website links, use of your corporate logos in school and on literature/PR and more
Our new school building will have a floor area of over 7,000 m2 and a theme of Science Technology Engineering Arts and Mathematics together with Sport and performance (STEAMS), it will provide an excellent educational and community resource for decades to come and will help to prepare our students for employment in the key sectors for North East growth. Your gift will fund resources that will make an immediate impact in our classrooms. 100% of the money raised from corporate sponsorship will support the acquisition of the most needed resources, equipment and technology – an investment in Whickham School is an investment in the future of the North East economy.
Our target for fundraising this year is £250,000 and there are many ways in which you can help us to achieve that:
- Corporate Donation
- Sponsor a Classroom
- Sponsor a Lab
- Sponsor a Faculty
- Adopt our School as your Annual Charity recipient of your organisations charity fundraising
- In-Kind Donations of specialist equipment or technology
- Event Sponsorship
For a further discussion about our sponsorship packages please contact Debbie Ross email@example.com 0191 4960026 (Ext 308) in the first instance.